The Body Motion Company was founded by Chartered Physiotherapist Tracey Gjertsen to deliver her unique blend of skills as a Pilates Practitioner, Sports Therapist, Corrective Exercise Specialist and Personal Trainer.
Tracey has more than 30 years experience in the fitness industry, initially in London where she worked with a number of private health organisations, honing her skills as a group and personal fitness trainer and instructor.
Further qualifications in Corrective Exercise from the National Academy of Sports Medicine and as an Advanced Pilates Practitioner allowed Tracey to develop her interest in Fitness, Sports Performance and Rehabilitation.
The Body Motion Company represents the unparalleled fusion of skills and experience gained during Tracey’s career specialising in health and fitness combined with professional qualifications in sports therapy and as a chartered physiotherapist.
These skills enable Tracey to not only treat a significant range of musculoskeletal conditions but also to support clients back to full fitness and improved performance through processes of rehabilitation. By working in partnership, Tracey’s clients have been motivated to achieve new and improved heights of fitness.
- BSc (Hons 1st class) Physiotherapy
- PGCert Theory of Continence for Physiotherapists
- NASM level 3 Personal Trainer
- NASM Integrated Flexibility Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Sports Performance Specialist
- A1 Assessors Award
- E1 Internal Verifiers Award
- Kinesiotaping Part 1 & 2
- Foundation Acupuncture
- Modern Pilates Matwork Instructor
- Modern Pilates Personal Trainer
- Modern Pilates Advanced Practitioner
- Modern Pilates Pre and Post Natal Practitioner
- Advanced Diploma in Sports Therapy
- Muscle Activation Technique (MAT) Practitioner