Clinical Pilates is a unique blend of Joseph Pilates’ original movements and exercises clinically proven to improve muscle balance, flexibility, core strength and stability. Carefully tailored and instructed by our Physiotherapists, this is the ideal form of exercise to improve sports performance, prevent injury, aid rehabilitation and promote healthy ageing.
Body Motion Pilates also incorporates functional movements to improve balance, standing strength and co-ordination to help improve your ability to cope with the demands of daily life.
Body Motion Pilates can help to:
- Improve core stability and muscle balance
- Promote spinal and joint health, treat low back pain
- Enhance fitness and athletic performance
- Increase balance and flexibility and posture
- Reduce pain, muscle tension and alleviate stress
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Promote healthy ageing
Fantastic pilates teacher who has been teaching me for years, Physio trained who corrects you when needed. Would highly recommend.MS